Transformational topic / challenge / strength / conversation Number 22
in the Spiral Journey Resilience Map
Self-Inquiry Question and Study Group/Team-of-Two Conversation Theme:
What and how are we learning in the course of our efforts to mend the world? How can we deepen the ways we reflect on, harvest and remember the lessons of our experiences?
Books/Articles/Videos that explore conscious learning:
Mindset: The New Psychology of Success – by Carol Dweck
Conscious Choices: A Model for Self-Directed Learning – by Elaine Gray
The Fifth Discipline: The Art & Practice of The Learning Organization – Peter M. Senge
PAGE IN DEVELOPMENT…
How is this dimension be related to the other dimensions in the Spiral Journey?
All the other (23) self-inquiries in the Spiral Journey explore learning something new, but none explore learning itself, or how the learnings in one area might illumine other areas.
[break]Links to resources for exploratory conversations about:
(Please suggest inspiring resources -- look for the suggestion form on each page.)
- Resource A: Quotes, Poems, Songs, Images
- Resource B: Personal Stories & Journal Entries
- Resource C: Articles, Talks, Videos & Web Sites
- Resource D: Books and Movies
- Resource E: Lesson Plans & Course Materials
- Resource F: Exercises & Explorations
- Resource G: Study Groups, Courses & Conferences